Monday, 5 October 2015

WHY A LONG CAMEL COAT IS THE FALL MUST HAVE


EN: Fall is finally here, which means I am finally getting to wear some of my favorite fall clothing without melting away. A must have in any wardrobe for a fall is a long camel coat. At this point I think most of people own a simple black coat, but wearing a camel colored coat adds an extra bit of style to any look.
Such coat can be styled in so many ways and can make any simple look a dressy one. That's why I decided to create a sport-chic look by combining wardrobe's essentials: roll neck jumper, camel coat and classic Stan Smith shoes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Coat: Elema | Jeans: Zara | Jumper: Asos | Bag: Clockhouse | Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith | Scarf: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
ALINAKAST © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.